Now Hiring: Outside Sales Representative
Christensen Lumber is one of the Midwest’s fastest growing manufacturers of engineered wood building components and lumber retailer. Our dedication to creating high quality products and providing outstanding customer satisfaction has helped us grow to become a leader in the marketplace today.
Due to the rapid and continuous growth we are experiencing, we have an immediate opening for an Outside Sales representative in our Lincoln, Nebraska market. The Outside Sales representative for Christensen Lumber will be responsible for promoting products to pro contractor trade and commercial accounts. This position will work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process while maintaining the legendary customer service that sets Christensen Lumber apart from other companies. This position will be responsible for finding new sale leads, be able to meet the projected sales forecast, implement a sales plan and develop a plan to meet the company’s expectations.
POSITION TITLE: Outside Sales Rep
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
STATUS: Full Time
SALARY RANGE: Christensen Lumber offers competitive pay, an impressive benefit package and most importantly we offer an amazing company culture.
- Meet company guidelines regarding sales protocols.
- Maintain and grow current assigned pro contractor and commercial sales accounts.
- Attain and exceed yearly budgeted sales projections and gross margin goals
- Meet the company guidelines regarding returns
- Monitor and report back on all open order reports
- Networking, attend extra-curricular activities that pertain to the building industry and/or which the company is financially participating in.
- Submit monthly forecasts with expected monthly sales and interaction with target customers.
- Continually maintain and nurture positive teamwork working relationships with all company employees.
- Minimum 3 years outside sales experience.
- Must possess excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Will need to have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Proficient using office products and ability to learn industry specific software